- Variable preload angular contact bearings.
- Twin gas ring seals at the compressor and turbine.
- High strength, lightweight stainless steel center housing.
- Full hydraulic damping of the rotating assembly .
- Integrated oil contaminate filter.
- M62 race material allows higher temperature operation.
- Metallic bearing cages.
The revolutionary UHF aero XR69S turbine delivers the greatest overall flow possible while simultaneously reducing inertia more than 30%, giving the fastest response we have ever observed at this power level.
This turbo uses our 88mm compressor wheel, which is paired to the ground breaking 69mm UHF turbine wheel that outflows the competitor's much larger turbine wheels. By having a smaller turbine wheel, rotating mass is significantly reduced which results in greater response and overall improved drivability. All of the flow, none of the lag.
This turbocharger is available in either an X3C or X4C cover, depending on your size and space constraints; dimensions for both covers are included in the product images.